Worship Matters: Part 8 Chapter 12 ...With Music... What kind

I focused on the aspect of how being emotionally affected by music and actually worshiping God aren’t the same thing, and no one should know this better than worship leaders. Music can move people to tears but we need to show that it is not only the music but the word of God and just that God has the power and music is just a tool to convey that to people who think differently. The chapter continues to go into more details about how music helps and how to choose and integrate the many different parts of music into a worship worthy song.

I can apply this personally because I never really took into account the different aspects of the songs such as solos or the lyrics, but now I am intrigued and want to try to examine the music more closely and see what changes I can make to help the worship and see what changes may hurt the overall experience and try to avoid such thing since in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Matters Part 4 Chapter 8: Magnifies the Greatness of God