Worship Matters Part 12 Chapter 16: ... To Cherish God's Presence ...

This chapter was really interesting and touched me very personally. At the beginning of the chapter he talks about how we can truly enjoy God's presence and in the end will inevitably end up enjoying, anticipating, and pursuing God's presence. First, we need to enjoy his presence and in order to do that we need to understand that God wants to be in the presence of his people and we are the link between him and the people with the music and the talents he has given us. Next is that we need to pursue God and in order to pursue God properly we need others to help us and we need to help others as well. Finally we need to anticipate where God is going to be and we know that God will be in heaven waiting for us and knowing this gives us the comfort to support him the best way that we can here on earth.

This chapter really touched me because I needed to find and cherish God when I was younger but because I didn't I ended up drifting further away from him and I feel like we all need to do these three things before we end up drifting further away. This can help us actively search for God and this will keep us on our toes in our spiritual life.

Comments

  1. Yes! Bro! We should connect with others to help spread out words of Christ. Not only will that gets us closer to God, we will be able to help others with their lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ethan!!!! I really agree with this post. We should try our best to catch ourselves before we end up drifting too far away from God. As long as we want to find him, He will make himself found to us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Matters Part 4 Chapter 8: Magnifies the Greatness of God