Worship Matters Part 13 Chapter 17: .... And to live for God's glory

This chapter was quite interesting and opened a new door into Christianity for me. This blog is split into multiple sections that talk about what worshiping will make us. I'm going to be talking about the first three sections, which are worshiping God should make us humble, secure and grateful. First is that worshiping God should make us humble. We have to understand that we are worshipers of God because Jesus died and rose to make us one, not because we earned the right to be one. Next is that worshiping God should make us secure. Our security ultimately rests in the unchanging love of God, most gloriously displayed at Calvary. Finally, worshiping God must make us grateful. The truth is, we’re all doing much better than we deserve. Because of our sin, we all deserve hell. We need to understand that we should be grateful to even be given an opportunity to worship him.

I really need to follow these guidelines and worship God and feel all these things. I need to continue to shape my mindset into one that is worthy of worshiping and following God. 

Comments

  1. I agree that we need to constantly make sure that worshipping God makes us secure in our faith. We know that we deserve hell, yet God's mercy allowed us a better life. As a result, we should always set our minds on God. Good job with this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that we need to follow these guidelines. I find myself just listening to the music or practicing and getting so caught up in my technique. I need to remind myself that genuine worship can be super impactful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that worshiping God should make us humble. I really like that you said we should be humble becasue Jesus died for us. I think it is important to really understand that and use it in our every day lives. Also, we should use it in worship, because we are worshiping the God who died for us. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was super spot on for me. I think that we definitely need to remind ourselves tr be humble. Awesome blog post, one of my favorites so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great explanation! Indeed, having those attitude are very important

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Matters Part 4 Chapter 8: Magnifies the Greatness of God