Worship Matters Part 14 Chapter 18: Guiding Principles
Now entering a new exciting chapter starting off with this amazing chapter about our Guiding Principles. What I believe is the most important part of this chapter even though they are all important are the three basic principles. The three principles are Do what God clearly commands, Don’t do what God clearly forbids, and Use scriptural wisdom for everything else. We have to learn how to incorporate these three principles into our lives and we will eventually branch out and continue to learn more as we get more familiar to these three principles. Next in the chapter it talks about how we can learn from others and this stems from other people agreeing on the same BASIC PRINCIPLES and how they can bring different ideas but they all come from the same beginning. Finally the chapter talks about healthy tension where our goal is to evaluate everything and see where we can do some-thing better. In the next couple chapters we will be addressing the concept of healthy tensions and go more into depth, but we need to develop our base first.
I can relate to this chapter because I need to really integrate these three principles into my personal life and understand that the foundation of any building is the most important part. I need to learn these parts so important that if I try to go and push my limits without setting this base I will inevitably crumble and lose all that I have built and have to start over again.
I can relate to this chapter because I need to really integrate these three principles into my personal life and understand that the foundation of any building is the most important part. I need to learn these parts so important that if I try to go and push my limits without setting this base I will inevitably crumble and lose all that I have built and have to start over again.
I agree with integrating these three principles into our lives. I liked how Kauflin laid out the principles for us to follow. It makes it clear and easy to live by.
ReplyDeleteI also agree on how you portrayed these three principles. They are very important and should shape our lives through God. I also related to these principles on adding them into my personal life and spiritual one as well. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteGood job! His principles really show what a servant of God is like.
ReplyDeleteIt's good that you see the importance of bringing the principles into your life. Following what God tells us to do, as well as avoid what God doesn't want us doing. Relying on scripture for what we aren't sure on is good to do, as well as asking the others we can rely on for their help.
ReplyDelete