Worship Matters Part 17 Chapter 21: Internal and External

Continuing the grind we are going to be putting out another part this week. This time it is chapter 21 concerning the Internal and External ways of worshipping God. The chapter starts out by saying that we will never know someone's true intentions concerning singing just by looking at their external appearance while worship. They might just be trying to draw attention to themselves, they may just be a bunch of extroverts who normally worship that way, or actually be worshipping God biblically. The next Part is named leading your church to God- honoring expressiveness. In this part it is split into smaller categories the main ones being how to direct people to God and the gospel and teaching about appropriateness and limitations of physical expression. In a way we need to naturally react to God in a way that expresses our honor and awe towards him. 

I need to apply this to my life and make sure that I need try to worship for the right reasons and not to show off to the others around me. I need to make sure that I keep my path on worship straight especially since the exhaustion of being a second semester senior is getting to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Matters Part 4 Chapter 8: Magnifies the Greatness of God