Worship Matters Part 21 Chapter 27: Event and Everyday
Wow the last chapter of Part three of Worship Matters. This last part is addressing the idea of worship events and the idea that we should worship everyday. We need to understand that gathering together on Sunday for church is a physical representation of our love for God and a representation of our unity under God. But we also need to just have that time for ourselves set aside and worship God solely for ourselves.
I can apply this to my life by remembering that I need to find time everyday to worship God, but I also need to take the fact that there is church on Friday into account and cannot just brush off that fact since it is very important.
I can apply this to my life by remembering that I need to find time everyday to worship God, but I also need to take the fact that there is church on Friday into account and cannot just brush off that fact since it is very important.
Comments
Post a Comment